The 8:30am service will be held at Elim.
Pray and play the rest of the day at McNear Park (corner of F & 11th Streets)!
10:30am -- Campy worship in the park
11:30am-ish -- Let's eat
The grand finale to potluck season is a sight to behold. Our Pit Crew (Gene McCloud, Bob Reinhard) will prepare beef brisket, pork shoulder, and chicken along with sweet Carolina baked beans, fresh salsa, and Gene is fixin’ to make his award-winning Texas chili. Yee-haw!
- Lawn chairs or blankets for worship
- Drum for drum circle during worship
- Side dish or dessert for potluck
- Don't be trashy - bring your own dishes & utensils (but we'll have disposables available)
- Money to donate towards the meat you eat
- Those who wish can bring a cake/cupcakes for the Cake Walk