Sign-up here to donate your goodies.
- Preferred drop off on October 22, 8-9am in the nursery; can bring later in morning if necessary but bring directly to choir room.
- Items should be packaged and ready to sell.
- Please label items made for special dietary needs: low-fat, sugar-free, gluten-free, contains peanuts or other allergens
- Do not bring anything that requires refrigeration.
- Pies: apple, apricot, peach, pumpkin
- Ethnic items: lefsa, biscotti, etc.
- Cookies, brownies, lemon bars
- Candy: divinity, fudge, peanut brittle, etc.
- Breads: banana, zucchini, and carrot breads are also popular
- Any item to attract children.
- Be creative, eye catching ‒ cupcakes with Halloween decorations, sand art mixes, chocolate dipped apricots, hamburger cookies, etc. have all been good sellers.
- Cakes: Bundt, sheet, layer, upside down are all good sellers although we may cut them in half to sell better and faster.